26.12.12

Makeup by Me : The Tribe Inspired

HI :)

The makeup look I'm sharing now is a look that I created for Diana Caitilin's model;
Lia Khairullina from Russia.

I describe this makeup look as an Native American Indian Tribe Inspired Makeup.
Though the garment is an African Inspired dress; they look awesome together :)

Photo by Archie Yuan.
The Make Over Session.

THE MAKEUP LOOK

I left the skin look natural with a light-medium coverage foundation 
because I'm just not a fan of 'mask' like face on my models. 
Unless they have really bad skin, then I would prefer the heavy coverage ones.

The makeup colors are adapted by the garment's colors. 
As a request by the designer; I used yellow and black color for the eyes. 
Yet I put red accents under the eyes to make it look more interesting.
As for the eyelashes, I put some Etude Double Ended Fake Lashes to create the dramatic flare lashes.

The brows were just defined with a clear nude lips.
For the cheeks, I focused on contour and highlight rather than the blush.
Last but not least, I drew some triangles on top of the brows (it was Diana's idea), 
and that was just seems to be the essential that make this makeup looks tribe-y.

LOVE it.

*   *   *   *   *

Now it's time to show you some moments I captured during the photo session.

THANK YOU for visiting this post xx

-Vizzya

My AWESOME friend; David Kimani.
peace!
The Beautiful Garment
Closer.
One of the best iPhone shot of that day. NO filter! Just an accidental flash from Archie's camera.
Another NO filter. Lia and David. They're awesome!
Diana is such a caring designer for her model. Haha ;)
On the set.

43 comments:

  1. wow!great works!
    I really enjoy reading your blog! Following you now :)

    thx for the comment! if you'd like to, follow my blog :)

    http://bellespell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank uuu :)

      following u too! and merry Christmas, Cynthia xx

      -Vizzya

      Delete
  2. Really great pics and it looks like nice photoshooting. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)

      yes it was a real nice photoshoot ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow amazing make up! Good job! Your blog is great :)

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome shoot! can't wait to see the finish result :) Sure, I'll follow you. You have such a lovely blog and I'd love to see more updates. Thank you too for your sweet comment on my recent post :* Have a happy holidays!

    x http://fayrareveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos! xD

    thanks for visiting my blog! ;)

    just followed you, mind to follow me back ? thanks :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cutes


    http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those pictures are great!
    I really like your blog, do you maybe wanna follow each other? I just followed you! :)
    Special Vibrations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much for the comment ;)

      yes, absolutely! i'm following u now xx

      Delete
  8. wooooow! great job, amazing make up!

    how about following each other? I would LOVE to! let me know, dear

    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u pretty ;)

      YES horosho i would love it too.

      following u now ;)

      Delete
  9. I love the makeup..
    awesome

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, really amazing!!

    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back? :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for the comment xx

      your blog is great! following u back now ;)

      Delete
  11. you're doing a great job
    thanks for your comment on my blog. v cud surely follow each other!!

    im following you now. waiting for you to follow back:)

    also check out my fb page
    www.facebook.com/gulaabigirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome and thank u for you too xx :)

      yes sure! following u now :)

      Delete
  12. wow this is really intresting and beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thankyou darling for this amazing make up for my model<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing look!
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now on GFC!

    xoxo,
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, that make up looks amazing!
    i guess the result of the photoshooting must look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank u so much for checking this post :)
      yesss, the result are all awesome! xx

      Delete
  16. I'm so happy that i found your blog! Such a beautiful shots and David is so good looking :D

    x Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. heyyy I'm happy that you found me too! :D
    oo yeah David is handsome ;) ;)

    thanks Marianne <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woow! Amazin shooting! Realy amazing blog! Following you, hope to seee
    You back in KS
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u! yes you will see me do it in a minute ;)

      please stay tune for more blog post xx

      Delete
    2. Ok! Thanks dear! Tell me when you have done it, i cant see u beetween my followers! Have a nice night
      Xoxo

      Delete
  19. stunning makeup, i would love to have me made up by you :D

    definitely following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u! hhehe ;)

      following u back in a moment. xx

      Delete
  20. your makeup....... is a breathtaking :O
    barely can't stop myself keep staring at it.

    I followed you. would you mind follow me back???
    thankssss xx

    http://nesselinda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the compliment ^^
      yes, definitely following u too!

      stay tune for my next makeup work updates xx

      Delete
  21. I really like your blog! I will surely follow you!

    if you'd like to, follow my blog :)

    xoxo

    http://eleanaspictures.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cool, loving the dress too.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this!!!

    xxxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete